Discounts for local businesses
We are proud to be one of the few legal firms in the West Midlands to offer a truly independent service. This allows us to put your needs first.
Our offer to local businesses and their staff
We offer special terms for some of our legal services to selected partner businesses and their staff members.
We have already partnered with a number of businesses, both large and small.
John Lewis Partner (Employee) Benefits Roadshow
On Wednesday 9th October we’ll be at the John Lewis staff road show.
Attending John Lewis staff will be able to ask our qualified, experienced solicitors legal questions as we have an agreement in place with John Lewis.
Following the popular competition we ran at the last John Lewis event we'll be running another on the day. This time offering a cute Teddy Bear as the prize.
Below is a selection of offers we make available to our partners.
Our Family Law (Matrimonial) solicitors offer:
• new clients an initial 30 minute consultation FREE of charge for Family law (Matrimonial) issues
• a DISCOUNTED fixed fee for divorce proceedings of £425 plus VAT and court fees (currently £410) subject to the divorce being undefended and without unforeseen complication.
• If your divorce involves issues relating to children or finances then additional costs will apply. We will provide costs estimates at the outset which will be reviewed throughout. We will give you a £100 DISCOUNT for this work which will be applied to your final bill.
For details of these offers please contact our family lawyers, Kathryn Ferris, Sharn Nijjar or Alison Willis.
Wills & Probate
Our Wills & Probate solicitors offer:
• £100 DISCOUNT when making a standard Will and Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) together.
• Special DISCOUNTED rates for a Single Will of £140 + VAT and for a “Double Will” ( i.e. two similar wills made for a couple) for £195 +VAT. (Offer applies for non-complex wills)
For details of these offers please contact our Wills & Probate team - Valerie Warner, Ruth Nolan and Sarah Mochan.
Our Residential Property solicitors offer:
• a FREE ADVICE session for new clients who are thinking of buying or selling a property. We will explain the process and offer tips on how to save money and make the experience less stressful.
• 10% DISCOUNT on residential conveyancing fees.
For details of these offers please contact our Residential Property solicitors, Tim Langford or Maureen Thompson.
Dispute Resolution & Employment Law
Our Dispute Resolution & Employment Law solicitors offer:
• new clients an initial 30 minute consultation free of charge for Dispute Resolution (Litigation) & Employment issues
For details of these offers please contact Daniel Zakis or Alison Willis.
What can we offer your staff?
For full details and our terms and conditions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 705 7571.
This article is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute technical, financial, legal advice or any other type of professional advice and is no substitute for specific advice based on your individual circumstances. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any actions taken based on the information in this article. For more information, please click here.