Our experienced employment lawyers provide you, the employer with specialist advice and cost-effective services covering all aspects of employment law.
We can assist with all your employment matters, including:
• Redundancy and settlement agreements (compromise agreements)
• Preparation of policies and procedures
• Claims of unfair, wrongful or constructive dismissal
• Discrimination claims
• Breach of restrictive covenants
• Advice on contracts of employment and employing agency workers
• TUPE related issues
• Employer advice scheme including insurance against legal costs & settlements.
Tip: At the first sign of an employment dispute, it is essential that you take legal advice to ensure the correct procedures and decisions are made. As well as having potentially adverse consequences, failure to follow proper procedures can be very costly.
This article is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute technical, financial, legal advice or any other type of professional advice and is no substitute for specific advice based on your individual circumstances. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any actions taken based on the information in this article. For more information, please click here.
Who's available to help?