CQS reaccreditation in 2017
The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) is the mark of excellence for the home buying process.
In 2011 we became one of the first practices in the country to secure membership to the scheme.
Reaccredited for a seventh year
We are pleased to announce that we have been reaccredited onto the scheme for a seventh year.
The firm underwent rigorous assessment by the Law Society in order to secure CQS status, which marks us out as meeting high standards in the residential conveyancing process.
Buying or selling a home is a big deal
Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest deals most of us ever make. We want to make it as easy for you as we can and will do all we can to make sure everything goes smoothly.
The CQS Client Charter tells you what you can expect from us. For more information about CQS visit http://www.lawsocietyapproved.com/Conveyancing.aspx
The Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
The Law Society introduced the quality scheme for solicitors who deal with buying and selling property.
We are a member of the CQS which means we meet the high standards the Law Society sets to ensure that we give clients a professional and quality conveyancing service.
What you can expect from us:
• When you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitors
• We will tell you what the costs will be
• We will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase
• We will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS
• Treat you fairly
• Be polite and professional
• Respond promptly to your enquiries
• Tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
• Ask for your feedback on our service
Let us help you
If you are thinking of buying or selling your home, talk to one of our CQS accredited conveyancers, Tim Langford and Michelle Layton on 0121 705 7571 (Solihull office), or Asia Bi on 01564 779393 (Dorridge office).
This article is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute technical, financial, legal advice or any other type of professional advice and is no substitute for specific advice based on your individual circumstances. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any actions taken based on the information in this article. For more information, please click here.