If you are in a dispute with a business or individual you may need the support of our dispute resolution lawyers.
There may be a solution that avoids the involvement of the courts via alternative dispute resolution, including mediation. This can sometimes be the most cost-effective way to resolve your issues.
If your problem is better dealt with through the court process we will be there to support you.
We can help you with all types of litigation matters, including:
• Challenging a will
• Debt recovery
• Claims for a share of a property
• Arguments relating to boundaries and rights of way
• Re-possession orders
• Concerns about work undertaken by professional advisors or tradesmen
• Renting a property including claims for a new tenancy
• Problems with goods purchased
This article is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute technical, financial, legal advice or any other type of professional advice and is no substitute for specific advice based on your individual circumstances. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any actions taken based on the information in this article. For more information, please click here.